Saturday, August 28, 2010

Much better

Today was a much better day.  My hair is fixed, though I still don't have a picture of it.  Mostly because I'm the picture taker of the family, although Maya and Caylin have both been into snapping their own pictures.  I love seeing things from their perspectives.  Here are Maya's (3) pictures from the other night:
She has such an obsession with feet & shoes, I think its just hilarious.  Of course, they're right at her level.  I also love that she took a picture up her tiny little nose.  I think it's really too cute.

Now for Caylin (9), she was feeling a little bit bored at the zoo today, so at certain "boring" moments, I allowed her to use my camera.  Here's what came back from her:

I think she did a pretty good job.  We had several that we couldn't use a flash on and she wiggles a bit, so they came out a little blurry, but I like how she zoomed in close on quite a few of the subjects.  She really has a good eye for that kind of thing.

We had a really good time at the zoo today.  We saw all the animals we wanted, skipped the ones that didn't matter, saw the bird show & went on the train.  It was a very nice excursion with the family.


Now, apparently I'm just under my monthly maximum download capacity on Flickr.  So, do I stay at my free account status, or is time to upgrade to pro?  I think I'll give it another couple of months before I make a decision.  But, tell me what you think.  Have you upgraded?  Do you wish you did/didn't?  Is it worth the $25 bucks?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment