Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

We celebrated my mom's birthday today, with a trip to the Brewer's game.  While they did not win, we did have fun...

tailgaiting...
game watching...

cheering for racing sausages...

surprising mom...

The move is done, and we are mostly set up until we find our new place.  This past week had mostly consisted of getting the kids ready for going to their new school, arranging for new troops/packs, and all that fun stuff that comes mid-August.  And while I'm hoping that it will calm down soon, I don't think we'll have any calm for some time, especially with 3 children in school, 2 in scouts, 1 planning on football, 1 planning on archery, and Mike in school as well!  I'll definitely be looking for those little moments in which to catch my breath.  I hope you're able to find them too.

ps...photo editing software is currently in storage on my other computer... please forgive me for the lacking in editing ability here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment